93 center caps for sale

edited March 2012 in For sale/wanted
I have a very nice used set of 4 white caps for a twf. $120 shipped

email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rickdrinkwater@bellsouth.net">rickdrinkwater@bellsouth.net</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• Do you have pictures of the front and the rear of thecenter caps, rear with the tabs and retainer shown in the pictures? Thanks.
  • All caps are at least a 9 and only 1 being a 7-8 with the reason of a small paint bubble on it. All clips are perfect.

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo9-1.jpg

photo10-1.jpg

photo11-1.jpg

photo12-1.jpg[img][/img]
  • I am interested, but have some other things that come first. My Certificate of Destruction has finally arrived in the Tampa Bay area and that is a priority along with a convertible top someone in Riverview has been holding for me for about a month now.

It looks like two locking tabs/ring retainers are missing on the rear of one cap (pic 2-1). It could be the angle of the picture though. If so, is that the cap with the bubble in the paint? Also, the one cap is cut off in the one photo at the top (unless my computer is cutting the top of the photo off).
  • From a closer look one tab is broke on one of the caps and that is all. Yes the pic is of the one with the paint bubble. Put them on ebay tonight will sell to some one on here for $110 shipped.

photo16-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo14-1.jpg

photo15-1.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo18.jpg