Motor and transmission out of my '92 Feature

I currently have a '92 Limited Edition and a '92 LX hatchback. I am going to be doing a motor swap between my 2 mustangs. I'm going to be pulling the motor and transmission out of my Feature and replacing it with the crate motor and tremec tranny out of my hatchback. I will not be putting the motor or tranny out of my feature into the hatch as I will be selling it as a roller. The motor and tranny in my feature car currently has 81,102 miles. Would anyone on here be interested in buying this motor and tranny to go into their feature or another mustang you might have? If not, I will try to sell it locally. It runs and drives fine. I just have a ton of money in my crate motor and tremec transmission to let it go as I'm selling my hatchback after getting my convertible. I currently don't have the time or funds to keep up 2 foxbody cars. My Feature will never be 100% original due to an accident back in'99. So I'm going to go this route. I hope it turns out the way I have envisioned it.

Again, if anyone is interested, let me know. This will have to be a pickup only as I have no means to deliver.

Comments

• Sounds interesting. It's hard to believe these cars will ever bring the big bucks that yesteryear muscle cars brought. If value goes up, that would make holding on to the matching # trans and engine more important. I guess I wouldn't just give them away if you have storage room.
  • I just hate the fact that I've got a good motor and transmission that will be sitting around going to waste. I actually don't have a good place to store it. But I sure would like to keep it.