KC Mustang & Ford Show 2012

edited June 2012 in Feature Events
Thought I would post this since 2 of us plan on going and there is a 92 that has shown up at this show before.

The 28th Annual Mustang and Ford Show & Swap Meet! This year the event will be held rain or shine on June 23rd, 2012 (Hospitality on June 22) at the Bass Pro Shops in Olathe, KS located at 119th and I-35.

http://www.mustangclubofgreaterkc.com/D ... owForm.pdf

Comments

• It has been awhile since this was brought up. Tulsabill, last I knew, and I both are still planning to attend this show.

Since I have been going to this show there have been 2 Vib/Red show up but never together in the same year. So am crossing my fingers we might get more than 2. :D

There is another Mustang show in Columbia MO. the very next day so maybe if anyone else sees this, it might be closer for them.
  • My wife's bday is on 6/23--I tried to convince her this would be the perfect gift--sigh, not going for it so much as we have a commitment the following day---I'll try again.
  • yep, still going. I've cleared Friday off work and a bunch of us are cruising up together.