1993 Ylw/blk 5spd, 35k miles

edited July 2012 in Feature Mustangs
My dad is most likely reluctantly selling his 1993 yellow/blk 5spd. 98% original, garage kept, no accidents, clean car fax. Any ideas what it is worth in today's market?

Comments

• I am trying to negotiate with my parents for me to have it, but I need it to go to a good home if unsuccessful, but hoping I am.
  • This is when I drool... lol!
  • These cars sell for all kinds of money. The one I bought from Matt out of Ft. Collins Colorado he tried selling for a year or more and kept dropping his price. This was about 2 years ago now.
    I have seen the Limited Edition convertibles for sale for all kinds of prices. I would say have him decide what he's like to get for the car and list it for sale that way with a good description and as much of the history as your dad knows it. He could sell it the first day at what he is asking or he could have it for months, there is no real true price to ask and the value is in the eyes of the person looking to buy one.
    Don't rely on anyone to tell you what your dad should list it at. When I sold a 1968 302-4V candy apple red original paint and interior 92,000 documented original miles Mustang convertible back in 1997 or so I was asking $8,900.00. I had someone come from Jacksonville to Plant City Florida to look the car over after I decribed the car to them and when they came to look at it they offered me $500.00 less. I told them for $500.00 I will still be driving the car and have a good day. They decided to not dicker any longer and the car sold. Many called but never came out because of the price. There is money out there. My 7-Up show car was sold to someone who flew here to the Ocala area of Florida from Maryland and drove it home.
    Good luck with the sale, whatever he asks for it.