1993 Ylw/wht

edited July 2012 in For sale/wanted
Found this on Seattle Craigslist

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3153277122.html

93 limited edition mustang LX convertible 5.0L - $7200 (Seattle)

Date: 2012-07-21, 1:05AM PDT
Reply to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:znwzd-3153277122@sale.craigslist.org">znwzd-3153277122@sale.craigslist.org</a><!-- e --> [Errors when replying to ads?]

1993 Mustang LX 5.0L Limted Edition Convertible
This is one of only 1500 yellow paint models produced. Far fewer were made with the white leather interior and white top. I am the original owner of this rare car and have purchase and repair records to prove it.
Its in great shape, has just 61,000 miles and has been garaged through most of its life. It is the last year of the body style, has the stock 5.0 liter mustang engine and an automatic transmission.

I will be showing by appointment on monday 7/30 and tuesday 7/31 to serious buyers. Please email to make arrangements.

Comments

• With 61,000 original miles, if it isn't a cancerous rust-bucket from winter driving up there, it is definitely worth that price. Darn, all I need is a YW to complete my collection, but I can't figure out a "creative financing" plan for a car at that price.
  • Yeah, my buddy has a yellow/white, new top, shifter, shift kit, and new leather and door panels. He wants to off load it, but I told him he would have to take payments. If he gets desperate, he will, right now he has just over priced it to keep the wife happy I think as I don't really think that he wants to sell it.
  • The Credit Union that I bank with has been great over the years. When I opened my account 12 years ago, shortly after moving here and starting my job in Marion County Florida, they helped my with my first signature loan to buy my daughter (at the time 12 years old) her first car, a 1966 6 Cylinder Mustang Coupe. They have helped me time and again with one car after the other. My latest purchase, the Triple-White, was added to my loan I got on the Yellow Black when I bought it and had it shipped here. Although all of my cars are paid for I am still paying on the signature loan that part of the last rtwo cars were bought with. I think I have 2 years to go on the loan.

"I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go!"