1993 Y/B Convertible 49k miles

edited August 2012 in For sale/wanted
Not mine, car is in Vancouver, B.C., Canada

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/c ... 47868.html

Selling my very hard to find 1993 1/3 Mustang LX 5.0 feature car. its a limited edition one of only 82 sold in canada. This is without a doubt the best condition all original mustang fox body in western canada. Never leaves a car show without a best in class trophy. Only 79,000 original km only ever driven to car shows since new and garage kept always. I am the second owner. Has every factory option available including cd player. You will not find a mustang in this great of shape again its an absolute 10/10. asking $20,000 obo for a quick sale. call mike 778.847.1443

Comments

• LOL. $20k for YB with 50k miles. What are they smoking up there in BC?
  • Its the beer up there, much stronger... Labatts Maximum and Molson XXX.
  • That is what is great about living in countries where the government doesn't dictate every aspect of your life to you, when you work, when you are home, whether you eat or not, what you can and can't own, whether you can practice a particular religion or not.

Isn't it great to be able to ask whatever you want to ask for something you are selling? It is like the completely functional Cervini's Ram Air hood that I have for sale that came off of the YB parts/project car, I keep getting people with their nasty opinions e-mailing me from the ads I have posted telling me the $800.00 + hood I have for sale used at $450.00 is only a $275.00 hood brand new. What it is may be that I have it, they want it, they are cheap, so they tell me what they think will make me come off of my price.

Although others may be fast to snap at someone that they think is doing something wrong, in their eyes, take a minute to enjoy the freedoms we do have at the expense of the families of our military personnel to be able to do the things we do and own the things we own and sell the things we have for sale at what we think they are worth.

Go for it! You may want to consider one of the pricy auction houses like Barrett Jackson, if I have the name right, as a place to sell your car too as the people with the big money buy their collector cars there.
  • Yep, the freedom to ask whatever one wants and the fredom to LOL about it.