Flea Market Find - Magazines with Feature Convertible Articles

edited September 2012 in Feature Mustangs
Well, in the years of going to a little mom-and-pop local flea market I finally found someone selling old Mustang related magazines. In my browsing through the small stack of 30 - 40 I found a 1992 and a 1993 magazine with articles in them about the Feature convertibles. The articles in these magazines aren't huge articles, just a page in one ('92 Summer Edition) and two pages in another (1993 Feature convertibles) but a pleasant surprise today.

I also found a late 1992 magazine with an article about the Cobras and one with an article about the rare 1968 428 Cobra-Jet Mustang Fastbacks.

It set me back about $4.00., and the gentleman told me he has about 20 years worth at his house that he is going to skim through to try to find other articles about the Feature and 7-Up convertibles for me and call me about.

Comments

• That is really cool! Another member here and I were browsing through some old Mustang Times magazines at Carlisle. Sure is really cool digging up some old history and articles when you least expect it!