St Louis Craigslist '92.

edited September 2012 in For sale/wanted
I found this very nice looking car today:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/3249995897.html

Comments

• Very nice! But a little rich for my blood. Would make a very nice show car for someone.
  • Yes, it would make a nice daily driver too! It would almost be like buying a brand new car with mileage like that.

I am always skeptical of any claim made about a car being an unbelievably low mileage car. Although quite possible and seen many times at high-dollar auctions I can't help but notice there are no pictures of anything but the body. Probably auction bought by a used car dealer or picked up from a new car dealer as a used trade-in and the new car dealer doesn't deal in any car this old regardless of what it is.

It is defintely a very nice looking car though.
  • Nice find and a very good price IMO. Thanks for sharing.
  • Did the price drop? I recall it being a lot more the first time I looked at it. $10.5k is a steal if this car is the real thing.
  • Did the price drop? I recall it being a lot more the first time I looked at it. $10.5k is a steal if this car is the real thing.

Milage is 10.9. Price is $17.5.
  • That's what I thought but when I go look at the add right now...

Only 10,900 original miles!!!

$10,500 OBO - Serious inquiries only

Call Roy (314)....
  • ....at that price someone will get it before the weekend is out.
  • Why so it does...

If only I had $10,500 to throw away...
  • I'm seeing $17,500 in the ad in this thread. I'd be tempted to sell mine and buy this one if its $10,500.
  • Try clearing your browser cache. The add does currently say $10,500.

It did say 17.5 when I first looked at it but it's apparently been lowered. Either that or there is something very wrong with CL.
  • I'm seeing $17,500 in the ad in this thread. I'd be tempted to sell mine and buy this one if its $10,500.
  • Hit refresh on the page.

Also, if anyone wants me to, I can go take a look-see at it. I live in STL.
  • Argh! About 5 days ago I had the free cash to make this happen (at the new price) but I committed half that to something else. Had the price been $10.5 from day one I'd be driving this car now.
  • Argh! About 5 days ago I had the free cash to make this happen (at the new price) but I committed half that to something else. Had the price been $10.5 from day one I'd be driving this car now.

D'oh!

Also, the Traction-Fox axle might make it all that much more collectable.

It's also a great name for a band, too.