My '92 became someone's Christmas present this year

edited December 2012 in Feature Mustangs
Hi guys. Merry Christmas to all on the forum. Just wanted to let you know I sold my '92 5spd a few weeks ago with 47k miles on the clock. Gone to a new appreciative owner in NJ. He says he plans to take it to Carlisle next year so I'm happy for that--always wanted to go, but too far away.

I've enjoyed getting to know you all through the forum. The '92 was my HS dream car and I was happy to own it for over 3 years. Several good memories. I decided to downsize and keep my 2012 instead for now. The 2012 is more fun for highway cruising and lower maintenance. I loved learning some basic mechanics on the '92 but the kids are still young, work is too busy, and I don't have time for car shows right now. Thankfully, unless our personal economy changes, I can afford to get back into a foxbody someday and probably will. Keep up the faith and best to you all.

gokstate74

Comments

• It will be nice to see it in person when I go to Carlisle! Best of luck!
  • Chris, I've enjoyed your contributions here. I'm sorry to hear that you sold it but I hope to see it in Carlisle, too. Have fun with the 2012!