FOX MUSTANG

edited January 2013 in Feature Mustangs
CONGRATULATIONS JOHN ON MAKING IT INTO ISSUE 6 OF FOX MUSTANG !

Comments

• Hey, thanks!. Actually, this is the first I heard of it. I knew that Terry had submitted something about me and the site but I wasn't sure which issue it would be in. I haven't received my copy yet.
  • I'll look forward to seeing it when I get it! Congrats! I wonder if those were the Carlisle photos? Remember the Michigan SSP in RI? That also will be featured in this issue 6. Looks like I know a lot of famous people now!
  • That's great to hear! Too bad I haven't received any new issues for months. I had high hopes for this magazine, too! Luckily I only subscibed for one year up front.

Merry Christmas everybody!
  • Update:

I finally received my issue 6! John, you are famous!

On the other side of the page in the background of another picture are what looks like John and Mike (I think) looking under the hood of Mike's car - with what I believe to be mine next to it.
  • I received mine yesterday. That is pretty cool to see finally.

Jim, you are correct. That looks to be Mike and I looking at his car. And, I am pretty sure you were next to him.
  • Ha! You got in their twice John... front and rear... lol! Good thing I didn't see that blue notch on pg 26 when I was there. I would have been tempted to make him an offer! Love the white carriage roof! Congrats once again!