Ready to get the rides out!!

edited April 2013 in Feature Mustangs
Well April sure hasnt been too nice to us here in the Midwest...cool and rainy...ready for some time behind the wheel of the convertible soon...food for the soul!!

Comments

• Terrible weather up here in Alberta. Treated my car to new tires and brakes but it keeps snowing. Maybe May will be better.
  • I had mine out at the end of last week with temps near 70. A little brisk but it was great to be out with the top down!
  • Been bad up here in Maine. Wednesday, the town started sweeping the streets. Thursday it rained rain. Friday was the first day it has been higher than mid-50's all year and it was 75! I had to take the '01 GT convertible out for a spin (of course, top down). Forecast has it back down in the 50's for a while. I'm glad I had one good day to cruise.
  • Just took mine out for a little run,, about 1400 miles to Beaumont , Tx. and back! I am proud of it, 21 and still kicking ! Oh, by the way it took Gold in Concours driven !
  • Have my first show of the year this weekend. Unfortunately it looks like it's going to rain on me on the way there.
  • Wish you had been there ! You would have been the only TWF there and being Concours, you would have been parked inside ! Great show and Ford Park was very nice.
  • I really wanted to go to this one. I had a room booked and everything. Unfortunately the new job keeps me local till after next Summer.

Congrats on your Gold.
  • Were there any other feature cars? Pics?
  • Thanks ! There was a very nice 93 Yellow/ black (unrestored) and a very nice 92 (unrestored) and a TWF (modified) in the for sale corral not in show. They were all nice. Can I email you the pics at your .net address ?