Fox Mustang T-Shirts

edited August 2013 in Feature Mustangs
I'm hoping to make it to the 50th Birthday Bash in NC next April with my "Project SSP " Mustang. Problem is, I need to put it together! Before I do so, I have to have the paint and body work done again (yes, it came back and I was very mad as it wasn't done to the high quality I would have expected). Now that show board season will be slowing down in the coming months, I'll be expanding the current line of pre-designed items. This includes a wide array of Mustang shirts (most of which will be Fox Mustang-related). I'm starting out with 4-5 different shirts, two of which are shown below. Not pictured is an SSP shirt, an SVO shirt, a '79 Pace Car shirt, and a few other mockups I have.

These should be ready around mid-September, but pre-orders will start soon (pre-orders will be the cheapest price). These aren't going to be regular cotton tees. These will be polyester, breathable, lightweight, non-cracking and non-fading. These will be dye sublimated, not screen printed like traditional shirts. Shirts are made by Vapor, so these will be higher quality. These should last many, many, many years! More info coming soon.

The Limited Edition Feature Fox Body Sketch shirt features just that... the Limited Edition 7-Up and the white, red and yellow Features. The bottom has a Feature car in four colors and is made to look like it was drawn with a pencil (hence the sketch) and has not been completely colored in yet (like an unfinished coloring book). If you look closely, you'll notice the word "FOX.BODY" is made to represent the "5.0" emblem with a fender molding below it and a "sketched" turbine wheel to the left of it.

feature-shirts.jpg

The only "officially public" shirt right now is the "All American Fox Body" shirt. I took a convertible, notch and hatchback outline, colored them red, white and blue, then placed them so that they look like an American flag. I have decided to take $5 from each of these shirts and donate it to the Wounded Warriors Project via the Yellow Mustang Registry.

1098467_614924601860924_703237705_n.jpg

More designs will be made public soon.

Comments

• Looking good, Joe. I'll be there on the pre-order. Thanks for sharing.
  • I just got done activating them on the site... http://www.showcarcustoms.com

Will have the marketing stuff out publicly tonight and tomorrow! Pre-order weekend special is $35 each. Pre-order starting next week is $39. Regular price is $49. Once again, these aren't traditional cotton shirts. These are performance quality (like used in sports). Available in S, M, L and XL. Any questions, feel free to let me know. I'm taking pre-orders for three different shirts... the two listed above and an SVO shirt. I'll have an SSP one the following week and who knows after that... lol.

Please note that these pre-orders are expected mid-September (hoping within 5 weeks right now).