Looking for 7up parts and new front bumper for 93

Just bought a 7 up car. We came across it while looking for parts for my 93. Couldn't pass it up 5 spd 61k miles for $2500. It runs good. No rust just needs some love.

Looking for

1) white pass door panel with or without armrests and plugs)
2) white center console ( no armrest)
3) white piece directly under steering column
4) new or excellent front lx bumper

Comments

• Ok, where are you located? Packing up a front bumper cover would be a major undertaking and an expense to ship. I have a PA colored front bumper cover from a 1991 that I was keeping for a sparebut am liquidating stuff from here now. My 7-Up parts car had a tree fall on it on July 4th of this year so it needs to go now piece by piece, console is in the shed already though. It too would take a large box to ship. I have the knee plate in white too, one corner hole has normal break in it if I remember correctly. Pick-up might be better if you are close.

(edit) Oops, I might have the door panel too.
  • Oh wow!!!! poor car... I live in Maryland but we recently bought a new F150 and could travel depending on how far
  • I am just South of "The Swamp" in Gainesville. I live about 3 miles East of the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing in Summerfield Florida, a bit of a drive from Maryland. I have to correct the bumper cover color too, I pulled it out and I had forgotten the same colored fender I bought at the same time didn't fit my 7-Up car so it is likely a 1992/1993 front bumper cover. Remember, 1992 & 1993 fenders are different than 1987 - 1991 fenders. Either there was a lighter base coat of paint before they painted the PA green or someone had changed the later green to PA green.
  • Yes that is a little bit of a drive. Are you willing to ship the door panel? Might be interested in both sides. The passenger side has a small tear and the drivers side the arm rest seems to be coming apart from the panel. Thanks!
  • I will have to get into my shed and see what the door panels look like. I will try to do that in the next couple of days. When I get them out I will look at them and send you pictures if they look good or let you know if they don't and what I see wrong with them.
  • sounds good thank you!!
  • Ok, I thought I had TWO pairs of 7-Up door panels, as I used to have 4 7-Up convertibles a few years ago, but I only found one pair. I also thought I had 2 console and I do have 2 knee pad covers. I have 2 pairs of rear quarter trim pieces, one pair is still in the tree-flattened car.

Here are pictures...

...the door panel on one side has TWO nicks in the vinyl though. There are no speaker grilles on the panels either so they are likely in a box somewhere.
  • Oops, forgot to post the pictures with the nicks in the upholstery on the one door panel.
  • Which panel has the nicks - driver or passenger? I am definitely interested in one of the knee pad covers.. whichever looks the best. Do you have the top portion of the console? That is really the piece I need. Someone drilled holes in one of the storage areas. Thanks!
  • Unfortunately that is the passenger side door panel, I went back and looked at your list.

I would have to think about seperating parts froma complete console. I have the plate and arm rest delete plates for the console in the picture they are just in other places.

I have a new Old Stock upper console plate, NOT neutral colored, white, but if I remember correctly I paid over $100.00 for it, if you are interested in it. I was going to install it in my 7-Up "show car" but that car actually wound up being bought by a lady and driven to Maryland after I bought my YB.

(edit) Oh yes, even though the part number on the package shows the earlier E7ZZ part number, here is the number offof the coin tray/console upper panel. I just took that picture a minute ago.
  • I definitely want to buy the piece above and one of your knee pad covers if you are willing to ship them. thank you!!
  • I have no problem packing them up and getting a shipping quote to your zip code. How does $120.00 plus shipping sound? If okay, send me your zip code and I will box them up and get the shipping quote for you by next weekend. I was on vacation this past/last week so the earliest I can get to the Post Office with my 4/10 schedule at work is Friday when I am off.
  • Sounds perfect. Thank you. My zip code is 20616. And let me know your preferred payment method.
  • I will get the shipping quote to you Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Do you want insurance on the package too, at least for the amount you are paying, rounded to the next higher $100.00?

I usually accept USPS Money Orders, this way when I take the package to mail it to you the Post Office returns the balance over the shipping costs to me and the package starts on its way to you.
  • Ok sounds good. Yes please insure it.

Thanks! please send your address with the shipping quote.
  • I will have your quote tomorrow and I will likely PM you with my mailing address. I figure I will have the quote by mid-day. Thanks for being patient with me.
  • Ok, Priority shipping is $25.20 due to there being a surcharge for the box size. That surprised me because the box is just a little bigger than the New Old Stock console upper plate. Parcel Post shipping is $11.64 with no surcharge for package size. Insurance for $200.00 stated value is an additional $3.05 either shipping method.
  • Shipped, Parcel Post, Insured as we discussed, this morning at about 11:00. Thank you.
  • thank you!! I will let you know when it arrives
  • Got them today. Thank you so much!!!
  • Wow! That was great time for Parcel Post. You are more than welcome and I hope they met your expectations.

The console insert was one of those things that I was shocked when I found it and bought it right away. My 7-Up convertible is no show car, the other one was, so I am sure that console plate is in a better place.

I sent the better of the kick plate covers, the other has the rubber piece falling off of it and the little tabs that hold it in place aren't all there.
  • Oh definitely!!

We plan to make our 7up a show car - might take a little while but that is the plan. It will definitely be put to good use. I bet you were shocked to find that piece. I bet it is not easy to find. Thanks again.!!!