Itching to get em out!!!

edited February 2014 in Feature Mustangs
Been a rough winter just more reason to appreciate the good weather when ever it shows!!

Comments

• Here in East Tennessee the roads are basically covered in SALT/BRINE.
  • Here in Florida the roads are covered with sun and cars, and some of those cars are the convertibles of all types, with their tops down, their drivers looking like they are enjoying the sun!

I think it was in the upper 70s here today! Storms might be wicked at times here but it beats dealing with drivers and snowy or icy roads where I was born.

I crossed a small patch of ice a coupleof years ago in a turn at a corner on a night that was in the 20s when a business was watering their plants to protect them. I instantly thought about how fortunate I was that the ice patch was only about two feet across.

The cold weather will only be around for six or more weeks according to an overgrown rodent. Hmmmm-mm, is a Groundhog a rodent?
  • Same here where I am. When the snow melts or gets washed away with rain a freeze comes soon after and the chemicals go down. I have one of my Mustangs on a regular, non-collector auto insurance plan and, hoping for a mild winter, left it on even though the car is parked. Well, just a week and a half ago, I gave up on that and suspended the coverage (just down to the bare minimum). I set a date of March 15th for it to come back to full coverage. Wishful thinking, perhaps.

I was in Florida last week and saw many Mustangs on the road. Many were rentals given it was Orlando but I also saw some nice late models including a 07/08 Shelby GT and a 13/14 GT 500.

I can't wait for spring.
  • While old man winter was in Alabama..Changed my oil and filter,, changed out my brake fluid, getting ready for Charlotte and Summer weather!!
  • I haven't even seen any of my Mustangs in months... lol. I'm getting tired of bringing my Expedition through the car wash to just have it get covered with salt on the trip home.

I had something come up where I can't get down to FL right now, so I'm hoping sometime before the 50th! Then I can say goodbye to the cold, crummy weather!
  • Winter in Chicago has been awful. Finally some 50 degree days. Can't wait to take the 93 convertible out of storage on April 1st. See everyone in Charlotte
  • Winter in Victoria is pretty mild, so I am lucky enough to be able to enjoy my Mustangs year round. As long as the road is dry and free of salt, I get them out. I managed to have the 7-Up Car out for a nice run on it's build date...March 9th.