Mustang 50th - Charlotte

13»

Comments

• We got home safe last night. It was a great time. We too saw the 93 Yellow Saleen #01. Pretty cool to see such a rare car. Great cars there.
  • I left Sunday morning with beautiful sunny weather all the way to Alabama. 782 miles round trip. Sorry I did not get to see you John, I tryed! Saw Hoffy's TW.Wish the weather would have been better BUT had a great experence. Next stop Springfield,IL!
    Wish we could all have met!
    Later
  • When is the Springfield show? I am only 2 hours from Springfield .. Might be a good chance to get together with some limited edition folks.
  • Would have like to seen, more FoxBody attendees :-w
  • Just got home (detoured to NH to visit family). I didn't get a chance to see the Canary Saleen. That is probably a good thing though, as I would have left a big pile of drool next to it. Thanks to all who stopped in and said hi at the booth. Special thanks to John and his wife once again. Tell her I expect to see her at Carlisle sometime! ;)

• This is an MCA National show,, would be great for you to attend!

May 23 - May 25, 2014
    Springfield, Illinois
    IL - Central Illinois Mustangers presents the 2014 PRAIRIELAND ROUNDUP National Show
    http://www.cimclub.com/index.php?opt...d=56&Itemid=76
  • Joe, you are very welcome. It was fun, as always, to spend time with you. My boys kept asking to go back to the building where you were located. Although, it could have been the items you had for sale that kept them going back. :)
  • Lol! At least it wasn't for paranormal stories!
  • I've been watching the official MCA forums for the last couple of weeks and reading the critique of how well the shows went in Las Vegas and Charlotte. There have been a lot of complaints about people getting goody bags with missing items. I don't want to rehash that discussion here but I just wanted to share a link to a form that has been made available for "any issues or questions you may have about the 50th Celebration, including items paid for but not received, merchandise, refunds, etc."

http://www.mustang.org/misc.php?do=form&fid=10