92 -93 Radiator

Ok,, Who has a bad/ junk radiator from a 92-93 5.0 5 speed laying around in the way!
I need the top cross bar that goes fron left tank to right tank, but must be factory Ford with the oval Ford logo near the center.It can be cut off where the top hold down brackets go.
It don't hurt to ask!

Comments

• I have a factory 1993 one but its for an automatic.....will that work?
  • Is it good or bad,, Is the top bracket straight?
  • Is the bracket the same between 4cyl and 8cyl?
    http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ptd/4877769139.html
  • Thanks John,,,,Not sure about bracket, but the radiators are "thinner" in the 4 cyl. I will check to see.
  • I removed a radiator from my 1993 YB over a year ago (maybe two?) when it started to leak a little. I can't remember where it leaked either it has been so long ago.

It is a MANUAL TRANSMISSION ONLY radiator with NO cooling line ports, just flat spots in the tank where the cooling line ports would be, and I believe it was/is an original radiator. Its appearance was slightly different than the one I put back in my car too, if I remember it correctly. If I remember it has a decal or label on it somewhere with the Ford part number or Ford oval logo. When I looked at the radiator I thought it would be difficult to recore the radiator and not destroy that label in the process of heating the tank-to-core to replace the core. Regardless, I stashed the radiator away thinking some day I would have it recored and put it back in my YB for showing the car. That may not ever happen as I drive my cars, I don't Concours show them, so a nice copper/brass replacement radiator works for me too.

I have to find where I stashed the radiator away to look at it again just in case what you are looking for isn't there. I have a tendancy to squirrel things away and like a squirrel I forget where they were planted. I am also self-diagnosing myself as having ADHD because I can set out to do something, like find this radiator, find something else in the process, and forget all about hunting for the radiator. I will try to look for this on the weekend.
  • Thanks, I have the part I want coming(or hope I do). You do have the radiator I want. Maybe the top bracket i have coming from across state will work for me. I know shipping a complete radiator would be costly.
    Thanks,, in case you locate it give me a price!