exhaust headers from 93 Triple White.

I bought a 93 triple white feature car last year from the original owner and friend of mine. He bought the car new and did some modifications to the car, super charger, trans, rear-end. He added Ford Performance header's to it. The car had about 5500 miles when we got it. My guess is the original exhaust header's have a couple hundred or less miles. Don't know what to ask for them, if someone has a need for them give me a call and we can figure out a price.

Chuck
763-587-3189

Comments

• Is your car the one that was out in CA, AOD car? There was a stunning low-mile lightly modded car out there a little while back.
  • Car is out of Southern CA. and is stunning. My friend sold me my first car in 1973 and wanted me to have this car. Don't think it was ever advertised or shown. He loved cars and his were the best, most often original cars. This Mustang he decided to have some fun with, thus the super charger and other mods. He never put the top down on the car, it's as new as the day he got it. I've bought several cars from him over the years, my first car a 1971 Dodge Demon 340 4sp, 1973 Camaro Z28, 1971 Hemi Challenger 4sp triple black, 1966 Shelby GT 350, 1973 Duster 340, 1997 Tahoe, 93 Mustang. He is looking for his next prize....