Finally! :)

For those who didn't get to take a peek on Facebook, here are a few pics of the latest (and long overdue) addition to my collection... 1993 Canary Yellow/White/5spd!

Overall, this car is clean (all considering), but is not perfect by any means. This car had some water enter the interior... enough to destroy the driver's seat (passenger seat and rear seat aren't pretty, but are complete) and after inspection today, I will most likely have to replace 2-3 wire ends that got a little corroded. This is why it has a new top on it. Engine is removed and being rebuilt, transmission is already rebuilt, needs interior carpet, seat upholstery, front bumper, passenger side bumper extension and a bunch of little odds and ends to be perfect. Second paint job and some items were painted that weren't suppose to be (door handles, key locks and one rubber seal). It's a project, but I'm hoping to have it up and running in the next 4-6 weeks. If I don't have to be at an event for the Mass State Police 150th the weekend of Carlisle, I may bring it if it's running and driving. Might not look pretty, but it will be something I dabble with over the next few years and make perfect.
cy1.jpg 352.3K
cy2.jpg 326.2K

Comments