New Member - '92 Summer Edition

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a '92 Summer Edition from the car's second owner. It is all original except for the stereo, but the original Premium Sound system was included in a box. The car has 41K miles, and while needing some work, is in great shape. Stored during the winter, it has no rust.

The original owner was the Ford Dealer's wife. She put only 4K miles on it before trading up to a Triple White '93.

It's a pretty basic car with the only options other than Limited Edition being Package 245A, (Cruise Control and Premium Sound), and an automatic transmission. No air conditioning! That's what the convertible is for, right?

Looking forward to working on it, and cruising in it!

Cheers!

Jim

Comments

• Welcome! Sorry for the late response to your post but it's been a busy spring. Nice low miles. It's hard to know just how many of those had no A/C. Where are you from?
  • Hey John! I'm in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It's been fun getting to know the car the past couple weeks. I am really enjoying it.
  • Hey Jim,
    I just joined this group, I have a 92 red also. I live in the Muskegon area. We have an active mustang group in West Michigan. Our annual car show is late June in Grand Rapids if you're interested. West Michigan mustang club.com I believe.
    Jim