1993 triple white for sale

gjsgjs
edited August 2007 in For sale/wanted
My wife has decieded to part company with her 93 triple white. She is the original owner. Veh has been stored winters and always garage kept. It is the 5 speed with under 42k orig miles. Veh is located in the NW suburbs of MPLS MN. Have photos to e-mail. We are asking 11,500, but open to offers.

Comments

• I am very interested in your car. Are you able to send me pictures of the entire car? I am interested in pictures of the interior, exterior, engine, and undercarriage if you are able. Also, can you give me the VIN# of the car and a brief history of what you have done to the car? Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to hearing back from you.
  • TheGreat Fox,

Thanks for your interest, Please e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:glesch@comcast.net">glesch@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->, as I am having trouble figuring out how to add photos to this reply. If you will e-mail me I can reply directly with the photos.

As to the history of what has been done to the car. Just the normal maint, belts, hoses. tires , filters and oil change. Brakes, clutch and exhaust are original. Overall the car is as it came off of the assembly line. It has been a daily driver for my wife during the summer and stored over the winter months.

I do not have undercarrige photos at this time. The photo of the door tag has the vin#.

Thanks,
    Glenn
  • Is your mustang still for sale? If so can you send me some pictures at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bsj586@comcast.net">bsj586@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->? I am located in PA, thank you.
  • I have lowered the price on my wife's mustang to $10,000 in an attempt to sell yet this year. Would rather not store it another winter.
  • Very fair price for a rare car. For those looking dont pass this one up.