Your ebay links.

edited December 2007 in For sale/wanted
Hey John I just wanted to say thanks for the ebay links on the site. I have purchased 2 items recently one being the "Mustang special editions" book, and its a great read lots of info I didnt know existed and secondly was a spare chrome center cap for our feature. You know a "just in case" part. Thanks again and have a great holiday season. Chet and the gang.

Comments

• Hi Chet,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear the links are adding value. I spend a few minutes every day combing ebay looking for those items. Although, it helps to have a few predefined searches. There really haven't been too many feature cars for sale there. Perhaps that is due to the time of the year.

That was the first time I had seen that book as well. It's good to hear it is good. My wife purchased a couple of Mustang-related books for me at Borders over the summer and they are pretty bad. I had at least hoped the little guy would enjoy looking at the pictures but he lost interest quickly. I just might have to purchase it on my next order with amazon.com.