Found.....

edited February 2008 in Feature Mustangs
I found the complete sets of NOS 1992 white leather interior with the black piping. This is front and rear seats. I have a guy that works at Ford and they still have some but are $$$. Looks like around $2,000. WOW. He's checking for the 93 set now.....

Comments

• I found the complete sets of NOS 1992 white leather interior with the black piping. This is front and rear seats. I have a guy that works at Ford and they still have some but are $$$. Looks like around $2,000. WOW. He's checking for the 93 set now.....

Hi, I'm new to TWF.

I'm the original owner of a red 92 feature and am interested in finding NOS interior. If you don't buy this interior, I would like to contact this guy at Ford. Also, I'm getting quotes on a new top and am wondering if any NOS tops are still out there.

Thank you.

-qcar
  • Keep us posted. I need to replace my 92 interior and had if I can replace it with OEM, I may be interested. Does he have the actual seats or just the leather?

Thanks!
  • I guess I better clarify, these are the just the upholstery not the actual seats (cushions etc) themselves but they are NOS. It is a a complete set.........Also found center caps for 92's and 93's, chrome and painted.
  • As for tops they might be out there, one site has them listed for $933
  • Can I get some info on the center caps for the 93, I just bought some for my 92.

Where did you find this? I'm in desperate need of changing my top but not sure if changing the vinyl only will solve my problems with leaks.

I'm guessing if I'm having probs with leaks, would I need to have the entire top including the metal frame plus rubber seals?

Where did you find this? I'm in desperate need of changing my top but not sure if changing the vinyl only will solve my problems with leaks.

I'm guessing if I'm having probs with leaks, would I need to have the entire top including the metal frame plus rubber seals?

Here check this company out.
    Robbins replacement top with 36 oz Haartz fabric. Comes in Oxford white or Black.

http://store.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-8804-28-0.html

Jerry
  • Here's another one. Be sure to scroll down to bottom of the page.

http://www.convertibletopguys.com/cgi-l ... gi?cat=389

Jerry