Happy New Year!!!

edited January 2007 in Feature Mustangs
Hey John we hope you and yours also have a great 07 as for carlise please keep us updated as it is almost time to start putting in those vacation requests. I am planning on attending with our yellow limited as well as a good friend of ours with his triple white, I am definately looking forward to the spring and summer seasons arrival. Thanks again for a great and informative site and keep up the great work. Sincerely Chet and Tamy Zeidler. aka twocarnuts.

Comments

• Hey Chet,

I do indeed need to start finalizing the plans for Carlisle. I've never attended anything there and I think that hotel planning is needed. Have your (or anyone out there) had any experience or have any recommendations on staying in the area?
  • I have not. I know that the Yellow Mustang Registry did have a gathering there in 03 and 04 and had hotel accomodations somewhere near by. I think that we could check out what is out there and hopefully set something up. It would be cool to see a few of these rare cars parked together. Hopefully quite a few.
  • Hey I did some surfing and found the web site for carlisle it is www.carsatcarlisle.com and there is info regarding local lodging and entertainment. Take a look. Sincerley Chet
  • Hi Chet, I just registered! Also, I have posted information in the Carlisle thread here in the forums on how others should register. I still have a lot of planning and communication to do.