Feature car watch: 1FACP44E5PF193054

edited January 2007 in Feature Mustangs
Mike, a feature car owner from Ontario, wrote me to tell me about the total loss of his feature car. It's a sad story. It was stolen and burnt. He brought up a good point about tracking the cars that used to be. A car with this VIN might show up again someday. It might be Mikes car or another car masquerading as his. So, here's to hoping that a search engine picks this up and someone buying that car in the future just might search for the VIN number. If you do spot a car with this VIN, let me know and I will pass along the information to Mike.
Hi John,

I have some bad news about a triple white mustang I did own.
The car was mint 55,000kms. The car was stolen from my mechanics lot stripped and burnt.
I saw the car after the fact and their was nothing left and I mean nothing, I still to this day do not believe that it was my car but what can you do. I believe they switched VINS and burnt another car so mine is probably still out their SOMEWHERE. The VIN# number was 1FACP44E5PF193054 I don't think it will be recovered. I just thought I would let you know seeing as these cars are become desirable to collectors, and I don't want anyone to think the car is still around in 20 years. I know how some people will search all they life for their dream car. If anything fishy ever arises in Ontario, CANADA would you be so kind as to let me know as it may be my old car.

Thank you,
Mike

P.S. If you could somehow post this on your forum, registry that would be greatly appreciated.