Looks like a good deal on a 93 yellow

edited September 2012 in For sale/wanted
Found this while scanning on craigs: in KY.

THIS IS NOT MINE--JUST COPYING THE LINK FOR ANYONE INTERESTED.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/3164747468.html

PRICE LOWERED!!!!!!

I am selling a 1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Limited Edition convertible. The car has 15,xxx original miles. Everything is original except the tires and battery. This car has never seen snow and only been in the rain a handful of times.

This is a one owner car that is nearly perfect. I would rate it a 9/10 as there are a few blemishes from "garage bumps". Definitely a must see car! Listed among the Top 100 Rarest Mustangs ever, less than 300 of these built for '93, which was the last year fordy.

Automatic transmission, white leather seats with the Pony embroidered in the headrests, white top, cold ac, am/fm stereo.

I can email specific pictures if you want. Serious inquiries only, no need to try to lowball on this. NADA lists retail at just over $14,000. This is a car for a serious collector and a joy to ride in.

Reply via email anytime, it comes straight to my phone. I will try to answer as soon as I can.

$9,000 firm... Serious buyers can also phone me at 765-265-0995 and leave a message or send text anytime.

Sale only NO TRADES! Thank you for looking!

Comments

• Very nice. If that car is the real deal w/ low miles that is a bargain. Very tempting.
  • Yes, I agree, it would take a re-fi on my house (or creative financing) if I was going to think about it. Although it is one of the TWO true Limited Edition Fox Body convertibles that I still don't have it is a little too costly for me to consider.

NICE!