New Addition to the family..

Recently purchased another Fox body... not a feature but an interesting ride none the less.. 1993 SSP car in Bright Calypso Green, blk interior... I've been chasing this car for years and finally got it.. Resto is underway.. it was originally a unmarked unit.. Cool ride.

Comments

• Tried to add a pic but they are too large.. will try to reformat and post..
  • pics pics pics!!! I would have to think a calypso ssp is a rare duck.
  • We will see if it works.
  • Looks like a great car!
    Tried to add a pic but they are too large.. will try to reformat and post..
    If you still want to add more pictures, send them to me and I would be happy to add them.
  • Here are some more pics courtesy of Chet:

ChetSSP_1.jpg

ChetSSP_2.jpg

ChetSSP_3.jpg

ChetSSP_4.jpg

ChetSSP_5.jpg
  • Welcome to the clan (again)... lol!
  • Do you know much about the history of the car? Like, was it ever in service? It appears to never have had anything mounted on the inside.
  • Congratulations. What a great and rare find.
  • John what I have so far is that Ford had it in house for testing from 92 till 1996, it was then sold via auction to a local Ford dealer in Warren Indiana and the county purchased it. The car only had 1,600 miles on it in 96. County intended use currently unknown but the car was traded back into the Ford dealer in 1999 and sold to the owners I purchased it from with only 32k on it back in 1999.. I have been on the hunt for it for over 5 years and the kind people didnt forget about me.. Now the resto starts. But it is extremely solid.. And yes nothing was ever mounted inside.. No holes in the body either.. Cool car.