Help where to find this?

edited June 2013 in Feature Mustangs
I am replace this felt on the track of the convertible top and dont have a clue where to get it. What has anyone else used in the past?

photo1-4_zpscafa1594.jpg

photo2-3_zpsf4ff7309.jpg

Comments

• I can't tell you if the convertible top supply houses have things like this but there is a supplier in Inverness Florida that sells tops for all kinds of cars, including Fox Mustangs. You may be able to find their website and call them tomorrow if you have time. If I remember I will try to call them and ask. Search convertible top Inverness Florida, or similar searches, perhaps that will bring up their site.
  • While at Carlisle, I visited the Fox Mustang Restoration tent and the guy said that even if you don't see something on the site, check with them. they might be able to get it.

http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com
  • While at Carlisle, I visited the Fox Mustang Restoration tent and the guy said that even if you don't see something on the site, check with them. they might be able to get it.

http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com

Not much help... I called this morning and they said to email a pic and I never got a response. I will stick to LRS they are very helpful when ever I have any questions.

I ended up going to Home Depot and matching it up perfect! Only I have to cut it to size but it is spot on and only cost $4.50!
  • Sounds like you lucked out here!

For future reference, I've called LRS in the past with no problems. I've called FMR in the past and they seem to be great, but they take a little longer than others when I have questions and need responses. I called up one day and talked with a young lady named Kelly. Now anytime I call, I ask for her (and sometimes when she's not with someone and sees my number coming through, she'll pick right up). I've ALWAYS got fast responses from her. Plus, she has me in stitches every time I call! I always buy at the cheaper of the two, but when they are the same price, I call Kelly up and place my order.