Hello to all, another rookie

edited February 2007 in Member introductions
Glad to be a part of this website....My name is Jeremy DeLuca and I am a new owner of a triple white. Yes, I am in love, in love with that car, almost as much as my wife and kids. I reside in Bel Air, Maryland and a big fan of the fox bodies. I owned a 93 in the past, in high school, it got me in alot of trouble. Now, being older I was ithcing to purchase another! I had no intensions of purchasing a feature car, but I found one on ebay in NJ. The first time I drove out there, that's all it took. What a beautiful car, the yellows also, even the red 92's. I am also a recent member of Mustand Club of Maryland, but by far I enjoy this website/club more...this has alot to do with John, I think we all realize the time and effort he puts toward this website....and it shows. I am in process of restorations and polishing the entire engine bay. Glad to be onboard, I look forward to the threads.

Comments

• Welcome! This forum has been pretty active lately. We've had several new members and some good discussions. It has had periods of inactivity in the past so this is nice to see.
    Yes, I am in love, in love with that car, almost as much as my wife and kids.

;) Don't worry we won't tell them.
    but by far I enjoy this website/club more...this has alot to do with John, I think we all realize the time and effort he puts toward this website....and it shows.

Thanks, I try to keep updates going. I was just out of town for a little over a week and fell behind on emails and updates. I am nearly caught up and mostly just have some new registrations to get to.
    I am in process of restorations and polishing the entire engine bay.
    Let us know if you have any tips. I have done a little cleaning on mine but it is a real pain to do.