Featured Features in Fox Mustang Magazine

edited September 2013 in Feature Mustangs
If you haven't gotten your magazine in the mail yet, you'll see Mike P.'s amazing '92 Vibrant Red Feature car on the cover! The photos of his car (and the '82 also featured) were taken at Carlisle back in 2012. Check out page 20 for a nice mention of triplewhitefox.com! I look forward to the next issue where John's '93 will be featured, as according to the article!

Comments

• How you can receive your copy out in that back country that you live in before I get mine, I can't understand. ;)

Congrats to Mike on the spread and the cover. Wow! That's the first I heard about mine actually getting in there. I can't wait for this issue and the next.
  • I just got my copy yesterday! Congratulations, Mike!!

These are keepsake issues for sure!
  • How you can receive your copy out in that back country that you live in before I get mine, I can't understand. ;)

Congrats to Mike on the spread and the cover. Wow! That's the first I heard about mine actually getting in there. I can't wait for this issue and the next.
    The horse and buggy is faster than the Postal service! :lol:

The last issue, it arrived three weeks after it was said to have been mailed. Maybe my call to complain put me at the top of the list! lol!
  • Mike's car looks great in the magazine. Lots of Feature cars in this issue. TWF and John are mentioned as well. I really like this issue and they see to be arriving at a more consistent interval. Hope the magazine is around for the long term.
  • Great Pub for the limited edition foxes! Love the glimpse of the website. Finally some love for the rare and cool limited edition convertible foxes!!!!
  • Congrats Mike! I have been eagerly awaiting these couple issues to finally arrive. Love this magazine.
  • Am I the only one who hasn't received their issue yet? According to the website they mailed them on the 9th.

UPDATE: Right after I posted here yesterday I emailed Fox Mustang Magazine and had a response this morning that they are mailing me another issue. The one they sent must have been lost.
  • Is there much on the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang (7-Up Car) in the issue? The magazine doesn't seem to get to Canada. I may try to get one from a friend in Seattle.

Thanks.
  • Yes this is part two of the 7 up article. Well, it was info that some was new to me. It had a picture of the soda bottles advertising the contest for the cars.
  • Great article! Loved Mikes story. Glad the site was mentioned.