Air Bag Sensors

Can someone post some of photos of the left and right side air bag sensors. I had removed my fenders to weld in new aprons and they didn't have mounting holes to put the sensors back on the bottom. I need pics from inside the eng com facing the headlights, should mount close to shroud on bottom of apron near front and from the front if you can swing it....any pics will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Maybe I missed something, but my Triple-White has left and right air bag sensors mounted to the radiator support. I took pictures of each side but from what you are asking for, are there two others that I can't see? I can post these if this is what you need, but I took pics toward the radiator support.

Sounds like someone sold you the wrong parts. Many people are misled by parts suppliers that think 1987 - 1993 Mustangs have the same parts throughout the car. Fenders in 1992 changed too. Inner fender on the passenger side holds the fuel pump relay (net to the ECM relay) where earlier cars don't so that hole may not be on earlier inner fenders too. Instrument clusters in 1989 and earlier are different. 1992 and later seats are different than the earlier ones. 1990 and later radiator supports have holes in them for air bag crash sensors, older ones do not.
  • Yes that's what I need. I drag race my triple as seen in my icon, I use smooth aprons not the standard ones, so parts are right just manufactured different to eliminate holes but I tossed my old ones before realizing I need the sensor locations. My whole front clip was removed and the painful process of putting it all back has begun.......
  • I would have to say I'm really disappointed with members from this site. If I post questions to the FCA Fairlane Club, I get help immediately. You guys read the posts and move on to the next one. Thanks a lot.