1993 Mustang LX Feature Yellow & Black 21k Miles

edited December 2014 in For sale/wanted
FOR SALE is this 1993 Mustang LX Feature Yellow & Black Leather 21k Original Miles, 1 of 667 Automatic Transmission cars, BONE STOCK, this car is optioned with the Premium Sound and Factory A/C. I bought this from the ORIGINAL OWNER, he bought the car brand new, used it as a casual driver along with his other 10 cars. It was originally sold in the Indianapolis, IN. area, and has been stashed there the majority of it's life.
The car runs and drives great, just like it came off the showroom floor. I have some of the original paperwork for the car which is pictured, it has newer BFgoodrich tires on it, newer battery. The car does need a few things fixed, as I am trying to fix while the car is up for sale. The car needs the ashtray door fixed, I got the power seat switch fixed aready. Besides that everything functions like it should on the car, still retains R-12 in the A/C system.

If interested feel free to Email me: Willbiti@gmail.com for more info. I am asking $14,000 for the car, Located In Indiana. I will ship the car, at the buyers expense or drive/fly in and drive home if desired. Here is the link to all the pictures, or click the ones below to view all.
[url=http://s986.photobucket.com/user/Willyb93/library/Mobile Uploads/1993 Limited Yellow LX]1993 Limited Yellow LX Photos by Willyb93 | Photobucket[/url]

Comments