New 1992

Hi all! Just like to introduce myself.

Just recently purchased a 1992 vibrant red, manual transmission. Car was from Las Vegas and I've imported it into Canada (Vancouver, B.C.).

Just have to have it safety inspected up here and it'll be good to go. The car came with several bolt on mods that I will be converting back to stock over the coming year or two.

Looking forward to driving this classic, primarily sunny days/car shows.

Cheers,

Ryan

Comments

• Hey Ryan, congratulations! Thanks for registering it as well. How was the import process?
  • welcome Ryan and congrats!!
  • Thanks guys. The import process was actually quite straight forward. I had a broker do the majority of it as well, so that helped. Next up and final step for me is the safety inspection which hopefully goes straight forward then I'll be able to license the car. Attached is a picture of the car loaded up for transport 2 weeks ago in Vegas (car arrived in 10 days and given weekends/holidays I think that was reasonable). I've removed the tint already as it would be excessive and illegal up here. Thanks again for the stickers/decals John, they arrived today.
  • Congrats!! Great looking car! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine.
  • It does look great. I've been lucky enough to experience that wait while a car is purchased but not quite yours yet. It's a pretty exciting experience and that excitement is not easily forgotten. It's like being a kid again in many ways. I hope the car gives you many years of enjoyment.