Crashing the party

Hey guys, I own a 1990 25th Anniversary 7up car. It has 96,000 miles. This car is a Five speed car. One of 1360 made. The car is emerald green white white top and white interior. I added the white five spoke wheels from a triple white car. The only mods to the engine are K&N filter and flow master exhaust cat back system. This is the only place I've found that deals with limited edition mustangs. I guess I might be the black sheep of the of the fl :D ock

Comments

• Welcome-- those are beautiful cars. 5 speeds are extremely hard to find. I remember the first time I saw a 7 UP car I thought the factory accidentally put on the GT turbine wheels instead of the standard LX 10 hole wheels.
  • Hi, thanks for joining in. I don't want anyone to feel that they shouldn't participate even if they don't have one of the cars that seem to be the focus of this site. Actually, I have toyed with the idea of broadening the scope of this site to include the 7-up cars. I actually started working on it a while ago but got sidetracked. Finding the time has been the challenge.

I'm sure I have discussed it here at sometime, but, the first Mustang I ever drove was a 7-up convertible. I was looking for my first car and found the 7-up car sitting on a Ford dealers lot as a used car. That was in 1991 and I test drove it but decided it was not wise considering the insurance costs. I bought a 4 cylinder Mustang instead.

A few years later a guy I worked with got one. He originally went shopping for a T-bird but got talked into the Mustang by the dealer. In the late 90's I met up with him again and he still had it but was considering selling it since he was moving out of state. I couldn't swing it at the time.

Five years ago when I finally decided it was time get a V8 Mustang, I started to look for a 7-up convertible. There were some for sale in my area but I seemed to always get there too late. So, I broadened my search and found the triple white that I have today. So, I have a special fondness for the 7-up car and still kick myself (but, only a little) for not buying one when I had a chance.
  • Hey your not crashing any party! Welcome to the party. Before we bought our Yellow feature I had a deal all worked out on a 1 owner 5-speed emerald green 90 but my wife shot me down. A good friend of mine stepped in and got it and it has since been fully restored. Enjoy your ride and welcome to the site. Sincerely Chet