looking for my old 1992 SE lx convertible! NY Ct nj PA????paxton gt40

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sold my 1992 summer edition lx droptop back in september of 2002! I was having a baby and needed money!! I have been regreting it since the day it left my sight!! it had 78k miles, orig paint and body!!!! was mint besides a crack in rear bumper on pass side! small!!!
things it had
lowered
paxton blower!!
gt40 heads and intake painted white with white strut tower brace!
white leather style bar with light
orig was an auto, but I swapped it with a world class t-5
and a butt load of other things

I ran a carfx and it is close to me, somewhere in connecticut!!!!! I am in NY, I want it back!!!!!! please if anyone sees it or knows of it let me know!! also if anyone wants to sell one let me know...
I sold it for $8000.00 in 2002 which was so stupid!!! the car was MINT!! and fast, 12.2 ET's please let me know... Anthony 914 490 1857

Comments

• Do you know the VIN? I can see if I have come across it.
  • hey sorry took so long, computer crashed... the VIN # is
    1facp44exnf177431 hope you find something... thanks anthony
  • Sorry, I checked my records but I have never come across that car. I will keep my eye out for it especially since it is right in my back yard.
  • thanks dude, I have to have it back, by lil girl is 3 now and she has her own convert mustang power wheels , but I want to get it back for her for later in life.. she loves mustangs and whether its a 64 or a 2007 if asked what kind of car is that she knows!! talk to you soon... anthony