1993 Yellow/White/5spd For Sale

I bet no one saw this coming (including me)... I'm SELLING... yes, SELLING my '93 Canary Yellow Feature Car that I've waited years to find. Why? With the new job, long hours, two hour travel time and therefore lack of time, I don't have the time to throw this together and put it on the road. BUT... don't worry... I've already got a replacement picked out. ANOTHER Canary Yellow Feature Car!!! I'm selling my 1 of 113 Canary Yellow/White/5spd for a 1 of 452 Canary Yellow/Black/5spd that needs a top, starter and a few other bolt-on items. I will be picking it up on my way back from Carlisle Ford Nationals.

This car is an excellent candidate to make a driver, show vehicle or both. Paint is excellent for driver quality. Top is a few years old and only has one minor crack that is 1/2" long (won't see it 5ft away and doesn't leak), Pics are from previous owner. Only difference is the dash is out to detail the metal frame. Since the chrome ponies on this one are better than the yellow/black, that is the ONLY thing I'm swapping out. Bucktag, white headrests, Feature wing are all in tact. Door sticker is missing from repaint. Complete interior included except driver's seat (headrest I have). I will include Titanium seats you can reupholster white and front bumper if you need them. Engine removed from '91 notch and while it's apart, I'd rebuild it. Everything else mechanical and body is numbers matching. Trans has been rebuilt and painted. What I don't have to complete the car... right front fender extension (it's there, but cracked), black carpet, driveshaft, trunk carpet and Mass Air Meter. That is all I'm aware that is missing from a making it complete. This car needs TLC, but you can throw it together and have a nice driver or take your time with it and build a show car. I was originally planning on making it a driver, however while it was apart, I found myself wanting to do a resto on it. This will be a very nice car for someone. Of all the Feature Cars, this is the rarest combo... yellow/white/5spd... 1 of 113. With everything I have to complete the car, I'm at $2500. If I don't sell it in the next few weeks, I'll start swapping out parts to the yellow/black and price will drop. Also, I'm short a 5spd transmission for another project, so I will drop price if you don't want transmission either. Original FL car. Serious inquiries only. I'd rather sell it to someone who I can see enjoy it rather than someone I don't know on craigslist.

Feel free to send me an e-mail at joeshowcarcustomscom or call 207-twohundred-5780.