Interior Rear Quarter Panel/Trim

edited March 2007 in Feature Mustangs
I've just purchased my first TW and one item that needs replacement is the rear interior quarter panels. I can't seem to find replacements for the 91-93s anywhere (if I were restoring a '66 I'd be golden!). I'm also wondering what the original color was on these? Mine are black - and when I checked the picture section on this site, I saw most were white - although I did notice at least one car with black panels as well.

What was original? And has anyone found these anywhere?

Of all the things that I need to replace, this seems to be the one I cannot find anywhere!

Thanks,
Beth

Comments

• The correct color is white. You might try ebay. I see them on there once in a while.

Even though other years will fit you may want to look for only those from a 1993. I bought a rear seat from a 1990 convertible and the white is slightly different (more yellow). I don't know if the same goes for the interior panels but it might.
  • Nothing on ebay right now - but I'll just have to keep my eye out. Guess I'll be hitting the bone yards too - if the car gods are with me, I'll find a wrecked feature car that I can strip clean like a vulture :)