1993 White Trunk Lid with Spoiler and Yellow Running Horse Matts

Hello, it has been a while since I signed in, I sold my yellow 93 in 2008. I recently have went thru some of my stuff and I found a used 1993 Trunk lid with spoiler and 3 brand new sets in the box of front floor matts for a yellow 93, they have the yellow/gold running horse. I am considering selling them and am trying to complete research on line to determine a fair price as to what they are worth. If someone is interested in the parts or can guide me in a fair price please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• NOS yellow pony 1993 floor mats are usually pricey when I have seen them for sale on eBay. I recolored some running ponies on some non-correct for 1993 later model factory running pony mats yelliw because of it. I saw asking prices over $200.00 for those correct-for-1993 mats. Think about what you bought them for originally and what you want for them today and throw the price out to everybody.

Supply and demand, you have the supply, if you get what you want for them, and others buy them from you, then buyer and seller are both happy.

I wanted a factory 1995 Cobra lower radiator hose for each of my 1995 Cobras. They usually can't be found because they are different than regular 1995 5.0 Mustangs due to Cobras having the external oil cooler on the block. Someone has one on eBay, new old stock, for $299.00. I don't need one that bad. Apparently others don't either.