Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Convertible Top Padding

Hi, does anyone know where to order replacement padding material that's on the sides of the convertible top, right above the side windows? I'll try to attach a photo. Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.