Mustangs Unlimited (CT) June 10, 2007

edited June 2007 in Feature Events
One week after Carlisle but there is no such thing as spending too much time with your car? Right?

Another member here suggested that we might want to meet up ahead of time and get there together so we can park with each other. I think that is a great idea.

Don't worry if you can't stay the whole time. I suspect I won't be there for the whole day either.

If you are interested, we can come up with a central place to meet. I'm going to be sending out an email tonight to the four or five people I know from CT/MA.

Comments

• i might be up for a cruise.. im on Longisland... where in CT?
  • Manchester which is just east of Hartford. For more information/directions check out their show web page.
  • I plan on going so let me know if you are and where you suggest we meet. I live in south east CT if that makes a difference.

Good luck with your preparations for Carlisle. I am sure your car will shine.
  • Cool.

Mike, who owns a 92 (and we met him last time we were both there together), is also joining us. He will be coming 84E through Hartford. I suppose we should all meet somewhere in Manchester. I will decide something the week of June 4.
  • The plan is to meet at Dunkin Donuts on Tolland Turnpike which is right around the corner from MU at 9:45 AM. That will allow us to avoid the line that sometimes forms going in and also allows for a casual Sunday morning and sleeping late. :)

DD is across the street from Manchester Honda near McDonalds. Here it is on Google Maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q ... 16&iwloc=A