Rules for posting in For sale/wanted

edited February 2005 in For sale/wanted
This forum is for buying and selling 1992 and 1993 Feature Mustangs and the associated parts that make them unique. For example, a 1993 rear wing is acceptable but a 1993 taillight is not. For now, this forum is not moderated so I am leaving it up to you to abide by this rule.

I am still maintaining my "for sale " section on the regular triplewhitefox.com site, too. There are some differences between this forum and that page (herein referred to as the "regular" page.
  1. The regular page is the second most visited one on this site. (second only to the Feature Mustang main page).
  2. When you post on the regular page I have more rules (specifically, registration of your car in the registry).
  3. In this forum you can maintain your own listing. The regular page requires going through me.
  4. This forum allows only small 50k images. The regular page is virtually unlimited. If you send it, I will post it.
  5. For cars for sale on the regular page, I include a link and thumbnail on my Feature Mustang home page.

Have fun!