Body Buck Tags

edited July 2007 in Feature Mustangs
Hi all,

I am new to this site and I just bought a triple white 5speed. It has had a front end accident at some point in its past that was not repaired very well. I plan to correct this and save the car but I have a couple of problems. Does anyone know if or how I can get a replacement copy of the original buck tag. Apparently when they replaced the core support they did not keep the buck tag and it is gone. I would like to have one to complete the restore. I plan to keep this car very close to factory original with a few reversible mods. Mostly performance parts that are easily removed to back to original. Great site here and I look forward to a lot of years playing with the Feature cars.

Comments

• Unfortunately, you are going to have to fab this with a small piece of sheet metal and a letter press. Go get a sample off another Mustang from the junkyard to match up fonts. I have to do the same with my '85 FHP Mustang. Find someone who has a car similar to yours to copy and update your codes to match your car.