NOS OEM Leather Steering Wheel for '93

Hi. As I just posted in the feature-car forum, I inadvertantly bot a NOS OEM '93 steering wheel for my '92 feature car on ebay. The item # on ebay is 160152152207 - there you can find a photo. Note that the ebay posting says 90, 91, 92 but its actually 93! This is what screwed me and the original seller up.

I figured I'd check if there's any interest in the TWF crowd before i returned it to the ebay seller. I bot the unit for $295 and need to sell it for that much. Buyer pays shipping, too. My zip is 94038.

this is a NOS mint unit!

I will wait till end of day 9/13. If I dont get any buyers by then I'll return it to the ebay seller, so please contact me asap. I'll only take paypal. my email is dansills1 at hotmail. thanks

Comments

• Hi, Do you know someone who is selling an extra wheel ? I want it as good as new but at a low price. Thanks!
  • I have three '93 White wheels w/o center caps in my attic. I was going to keep them in case I needed a replacement. I got some repos from Wheel Collison Center for $175 each. They only wanted to pay me $25 for a core exchange and it would cost me $25 to ship it to them so I figured I would just keep them.

If you are near Tulsa OK I'd be glad to sell you one and you can even pick the best. All are in very good to excellent condition but did have weights on the outside so there are some marks.