edited December 2006 in Member introductions
Hello,

Just joined your great site John. This is only a test [<):)]

Comments

• Welcome SINCITYSTANG. I'm glad you like the site. I like your avatar! [B-)]
  • Welcome to the boards SINCITY...the more the merrier...

Sue :)
  • Thanks John, you've been of great help and it's very appreciated.
    I've read posts here and all the members seem cool. It will be fun to share info and talk about the classics.

Dan (SINCITYSTANG)
  • Hi TriWFox,

Thanks for the welcome! I recently bought a triple white with 50k that is immaculate and was actually owned by a little old lady in Oceanside, CA. FYI, I love your car tag

Dan
  • Hi TriWFox,

Thanks for the welcome! I recently bought a triple white with 50k that is immaculate and was actually owned by a little old lady in Oceanside, CA. FYI, I love your car tag

Dan

Thanks, I plan on putting that tag on my '93 when my plates come up for renewal in May...

You sure the little old lady wasn't from Pasadena? ;)

Sue
  • HI FROM ALABAMA
    HAD TO JOIN LOVE MY 92 LX "FEATURE" HOPE THIS WORKS
  • Welcome, great looking 92.
  • THANKS, IS THAT YOUR GOOD LOOKING YELLOW 93?
  • Hi, Joel. I'd like to welcome you, also. That car is great looking. I also see that you registered yesterday. I will be adding that to my database soon. Thanks and I hope you are enjoying the site.
  • JOHN, I REALLY LIKE YOUR SITE. I WAS JUST WONDERING, UNDER MOULDING MINE WAS ( M ) AND YOU HAD NO ( M )IN THE DROPDOWN, WHATS UP ? JUST THINKING ! THANKS
    JOEL
  • JOHN, I REALLY LIKE YOUR SITE. I WAS JUST WONDERING, UNDER MOULDING MINE WAS ( M ) AND YOU HAD NO ( M )IN THE DROPDOWN, WHATS UP ? JUST THINKING ! THANKS
    JOEL

I saw your question on this in your registration and I'm sorry I haven't got to it yet. You are the second person to point that out. So, I checked all of the registrations in my registry and every one with a moulding code but one has an 'M'. So, it looks like 'M' is correct and I need to add it to my registration page!
  • THANKS, IS THAT YOUR GOOD LOOKING YELLOW 93?

Yes it is. Thanks.

How long have you owned yours? Would like to hear the story behind how you came to own it.

Later, Jerry
  • THANKS JERRY, WELL I GUESS I DO HAVE BLUE BLOOD. AT PRESENT WIFE AND I HAVE ,EXPLORER,RANGER,92 LX AND 63 FALCON 5.0 I'VE HAD 65 FASTBACK,84 VERT,85 VERT,85 HATCHBACK,88 VERT,94 VERT AND 95 VERT.THE 95 WAS MY "BABY" UNTILL MY HEART ATTACK IN 04, I THOUGHT, AND MY JOB HINTED EARLY RETIREMENT. SO I SOLD THE 95 IN 05,TRYING TO GET READY FOR LESS INCOME, THE COST OF INSURANCE " JUST SITTING IN CARPORT". WELL I GOT A PHONE CALL "YOU CAN STAY" . SO THE HUNT FOR MUSTANG VERT WAS ON. I LOOKED AROUND TO SEE WHAT WAS OUT THERE AND I HAD NEVER SEEN THE RED LX FEATURE IN ALABAMA ,ALL MY OTHERS HAD BEEN GT. FOUND THIS ONE OWNER IN SOUTH CAROLINA . SO HERE I AM!
    THANKS
  • Glad you made it here Joel. Liked your story.
    Will visit with you some more later, Jerry