Another feature car at last...

I used to own a 92 feature. I bought it around mid 1998 and sold it around mid 2000. I sold it because the top needed to be replaced, the seats needed to be re-upholstered, and tranny was getting bad. Decided to sell it and get something newer rather than sink money into it. It had about 135K miles at the time. It was my first and only convertible until my latest purchase. Still kicking myself for selling it.

After many years of wishing I had a convertible again I finally started a search for a nice yellow feature car. September of last year I bought a beautifully redone 93 yellow with black top, black interior and 5-speed. It had rougly 92K miles when I bought it but has mostly been restored. It has new paint, new top, new headliner, new carpet, new leather, new lights all the way around, new brakes and front rotors, new wheel bearings, new tires, new shocks and struts(all 6), new upper and lower rear control arms, new transmission, new clutch(disk, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, rear main seal too), new Ford shorty headers, new flowmaster 3-chamber cat back, new battery, rebuilt original am/fm/cd player(rare), and two new sets of feature car floormats.

The car is really nice. It has a few small things that still need to be addressed to be near perfect, such as cigarette lighter, ash tray, armrest, etc.