For Sale 1993 Triple White Feature Car B/O over $8500

edited December 2007 in For sale/wanted
I can’t believe I am doing this but financial priorities must take precedence. I am going to part with my 1993 Triple White Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible Feature Car.
Those looking here know they are pretty rare!

The car has just 72,000 original miles and is un-molested and all original (With the exception of flowmasters exhaust). It came from North Carolina 2 years ago when I flew down and drove it home to New Hampshire. The car has only been driven during the summer months (here in New Hampshire) and stored in my garage the rest of the year. The car is in great shape for its age with only minor signs of wear.

I believe the top to be original and it is in very good shape with no holes or leaks. You can see some of the creases from where it folds but they aren’t bad. Quite honestly, the top is very rarely up unless I have the kids with me and it gets to cold or I need to wash it!

I have put only 10,000 trouble free miles on it in the two years I have owned it and I am sure that it has a lifetime ahead of it!

Before I get bombarded with low-ball offers, let me say that I have seen many of these sell in worse condition for over $10,000. So if you are seriously interested, feel free to contact me, come take a look and/or a test drive.

The car has p/w, p/l, ac, cruise, Power Drivers Seat (Even lumbar works), cd player
The tires are matching with ~80% tread remaining.
A couple of the rims have a little bit of curb rash on them but doesn't cause any vibration at all.
There is no rust on the car
The seats are creased and slightly worn but are not torn or ripped
Everything works, even the power top
I have had new rear brakes installed and regular fluid changes
I have the original stock radio in my basement (+ the cd player currently installed)

If you want anymore pictures or a copy of the clear carfax report feel free to contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rmorgo@comcast.net">rmorgo@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->.

Thanks for Looking and Happy Holidays.

Comments

• Lowered Price . Come take a look! I don't think at this price you would be disappointed!