Couple of quick questions:

edited January 2008 in Feature Mustangs
Couple of quick questions:
1. What were the stock floormats in the '92 Feature car like?
2. What were the stock tires on the '92 mustang?
3. Also... My passenger side Lock/Unlock dosn't work.. Is there anything that commonly went out or should we just rip it out and start testing it????

Thanks,
Ryan
Rare_92

Comments

• THE FLOORMATS IS JUST BASIC SHORT NAP BLACK MATS WITH THE FORD LOGO IN BLACK IN PLASTIC/ RUBBER ON THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER. TIRES WERE 225/55ZR 16
  • Do you know where I could get these mats..... Besides another Feature car or is that impossible??? Oh and by the way... When i turn on the A/c in my car it cycles(like the compresser spins, stops and starts spinning again) Is this normal???

Thanks again...
    Rare 92
  • Door lock question:
    If the locks just won't lock or unlock with the passengers switch it is probably just the switch. Ford didn't use relays so the switches have to take the full load so it is real common for it to be just the switch.
    If the door lock actuator in the passenger door isn't locking or unlocking replace it, they are notorious.
    Hope this helps, Jerry
  • Yeah I can unlock it from the drivers side but the passenger side dosnt do much... If you click very rapidly on the button sometimes it will lock....

Thanks for all your help,
    Ryan
  • A/C question:
    One: it may just be to cool for it to work properly.
    Two: you could have a defective pressure switch.
    Three: you could be low on freon.
    Four: you could have a abstuction in the expansion valve.

A warm day and a good set of A/C gauges should give you a better idea.
    Later, Jerry
  • Yeah I can unlock it from the drivers side but the passenger side dosnt do much... If you click very rapidly on the button sometimes it will lock....

Thanks for all your help,
    Ryan

Are you talking about the passenger switch or the lock itself?
    Jerry
  • The drivers side button will unlock it but the passenger side will not.... most of the time...

Thanks again Jerry,
    Ryan
  • The drivers side button will unlock it but the passenger side will not.... most of the time...

Thanks again Jerry,
    Ryan

Sounds like the switch.
    Jerry
  • Awesome, can you get this at, like autozone or does it have to be the ford dealership??

Ryan
  • Awesome, can you get this at, like autozone or does it have to be the ford dealership??

Ryan

It's a popular switch for Ford you might be able to get it there.

Dealer should also be able to get it.

I bought mine at Fox Mustang Restoration but then I was ordering some other pieces also.

http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/

Jerry
  • Took it out and found out the the copper rods in the lock thing were bent, so we bent them back and it works!!!! Saved me the $25.00 :D