New Triple White Owner

edited April 2008 in Member introductions
Hello Group,

I recently purchased a '93 triple white feature car on ebay. It is the dirty one from Kansas on the "where are they" section of this site. I have to say that aside from some dirt, grime, and some minor body damage I am very pleased with my purchase.

Aside from driving it home, and being left stranded once already, I have only been able to spend about 6 hours on clean up and investigation.

This is my first fox mustang. I am sure I will have questions and look forward to utilizing your knowledge in completion of my project.

My wife and I just had our first child, 3 months old now, so we're limiting our mustang budget to $50/month for parts. Had to buy a new battery so I'm already $20 over budget. :-)

Thank you very much for this resource. Honestly I didn't know what I was bidding on until I stumbled upon this site.

Thanks,

Keith

Comments

• Hi and welcome to the site!

I just read your story about your trip home. I'm glad you made it ok.

Congratulations on the new baby! I know people who have had to part with their Mustang when the first baby arrived. Very cool that you go out and get one at that time in your life. You will always be able to remember when you got it!
  • I remember watching that one. Nice with the 5 spd. Post up some pics when it is all cleaned up, it would be nice to see a before and after.

Also congrats on the baby and purchase! I was one of those had to get rid of the mustang when my kids were born. They finally are out of diapers so I went right back out there and picked up my 92!!

Welcome to the club!