All American FOX Mustang Muscle For Sale

I have a 1992 Red Convertible, a 1993 White Convertible and a 1989 Blue Convertible for sale. All have White Interior.

The 1993 Triple White Feature Car has been completely restored including New Correct Bright White Top and Correct Oxford White Leather Interior. This car looks & smells brand new. It has an automatic transmission and the car runs extremely strong.

The 1989 is Dark Shadow Blue Metallic and has been completely restored with a Brand New Dark Blue Top and Brand New White over Grey Interior. This vehicle has a new 5.0 engine with a mild cam upgrade, new rebuilt automatic transmission, new carpet....etc. Sitting in this when idling at a stop light makes your heart race.

The 1992 Vibrant Red Special Edition has not been been "restored" but is in excellent condition with a great looking white interior w/ black piping and newer white top. It has a 5-speed manual transmission.

I hate to sell and I know I will never get the $$ that I have invested to get them to this condition....but with little spare time anymore, I spend my free time detailing them vs. driving and enjoying them. I am selling as a package @ $29,900.

I can be reached @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:techmed1000@yahoo.com">techmed1000@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> and I will be very happy to forward pics.