1993 FEATURE CAR CONVERTIBLE 5.0 1,000 ACTUAL MILES (Ebay)

edited July 2008 in Feature Mustangs
I almost bought this car back in April 08 from the original owner. He sold if for $16,300, I was second in line to get it if it didn't;t go through. Then the guy that bought it try to sell it for $24,000 on Ebay, nobody bought it from the site but he sold it and now its back.........Poor car has never found anyone that really wanted her, only people trying to make a buck......

Comments

• Hopefully, someone will find it worthy to add to their collection. It will be interesting to watch. Here's a link to it.
  • Oh poor car! It deserves a good home.
  • Yeah, Its really nice... Was the previous owner the guy that said "its one thing to find a Fox with 5 or 10 thousand miles but one with 1 thousand is amazing".. HAHA
  • That definately is one rare car. I am sure someone will snatch it up.
  • I see its at $20,000 with the reserve met but they have zero feedback......oh no.

I talked with the original owner in upper NY. Older man who bought it for his wife but she didn't like the wind blowing in her hair, so they tried to trade it back in, we know how that goes, so they kept it. They both got tired of looking at it. I called them 2 days after a guy promised to fedex a check, if it fell through, I was going buy it. It didn't fall through and he pick it up for $16,300....that was a steal.............
  • I also was interested in this car. I found the owners a bit
    difficult to deal with. I live in MD and wanted pics taken......
    they didn't know what email was. He did let me have a
    tow truck take the car to a local Ford dealer for a look over.
    They said it appeared fine but cautioned about buying a 15
    year old car w/ 1000 miles. Mentioned the seals could be
    very dry and the a/c compressor had condensation. I thought
    the price was right but it just didn't feel right. 16,500 was
    my price but it needs new tires, all new fluids, Ford battery
    new door armpads that are hard to find. Also carfax showed a lein placed on the car in 2001 that the man or wife could't explain. All in all i bought a 92 feature with 24,900 miles and love it. I always wanted a 92 but the low miles of the white one almost got the best of me.
  • WHOA!

The bid is back down to $14,109... I guess that 0 feeback either pulled out or was nixed... Either way it is now back below the reserve...