Does anybody want to save a 92 Vibrant REd LE?

edited August 2008 in For sale/wanted
Saw this in the baltimore craigslist...if only I had the cash....

Looks like it needs a good amount of work, but maybe someone here can take advantage of it.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/car/735374520.html

Comments

• Poor car.. I tried to E-mail him and I got a letter back stating that this E-mail adress is not valid... HMMM.... Poor car.. Hopefully it will be saved! If not then it makes my car even RARER.. :) hahah
  • Sure does look like it took a beating.
  • But for $1800 its a good deal.. The wheels and the hubcaps are saveable.. and all the other special edition stuff... :)
  • I have pics of car in my hotmail. I was pondering this car as something to keep me busy.....maybe buying it and one in northern va that was missing entire interior. What made me change my mind was 1) not correct interior (no piping seats, out of an 88??) 2) pretty rusty underneath. Car is in Frederick MD. I don't think he really knows its a limited. For the record, I'm not 100% it is myself. I didn't see car in person to check for feature buck tag. I asked him about parting it out (wheels, rear spoiler etc) but he wasn't interested. That was in early July. Anyway if anyone wants pics of car email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tntgall@hotmail.com">tntgall@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> and I'll send them to you.
  • As far as I know he sold it a long time ago, just never removed the listing, by the way its gone now. He sold it for $1500.
  • Wow.. Well lets hope the new owner can restore it to its full potential!!!